Drafter for Construction / AutoCAD 2D
Lithia Springs, GA 30122 US
Immediate need for an experienced AutoCAD Drafter for an aluminum awning company based in Lithia Springs. Position is a direct hire opportunity with a mid-sized manufacturing company.
- Review contract documents and blueprints
- Use AutoCAD 2D to create approval and field use drawings
- Enter parts list and bills of materials information
- Create fabrication design drawings and parts bills
- Work with shop/ engineering to find best design build concepts
- 2+ years drafting experience, preferably in construction or similar industry
- Excel skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2D preferred, Autodesk Inventor experience will be considered
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred
To apply for the Construction AutoCad Drafter position, please submit your resume in response to this ad or fill out an application on our website, impactstaffing.com. Impact Staffing is a local staffing and recruiting company with a team of recruiters ready to help you find work. We specialize in administrative, warehousing, and manufacturing jobs.
Impact Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity) national origin, disability, age (40 or older) or genetic information including family medical history.