CAD Drafter - Storage Building Manufacturer
Temple, GA 30179 US
CAD Drafter needed for a large established manufacturer of industrial and commercial storage buildings in Temple, GA
This position is a Direct Hire and pay is $52,000-$62,500 depending on experience.
Primary responsibility is creating and modifying custom CAD drawings for manufacturing
- CAD certification or technical degree
- 2-3 years work related experience in a similar setting
- Experience with SolidWorks or AutoDesk Inventor 3D
- Caliper and micrometer measuring skills
- Technical writing experience preferred
- 3d Printer setup and operation preferred
Company offers excellent benefits and working environment
To apply for the Drafting position, please submit your resume in response to this ad or fill out an application on our website, impactstaffing.com. Impact Staffing is a local staffing and recruiting company with a team of recruiters ready to help you find work. We specialize in administrative, warehousing, and manufacturing jobs.
Impact Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity) national origin, disability, age (40 or older) or genetic information including family medical history.