Norcross, GA 30092 US
Logistics company in the Norcross area has an immediate need for an analyst in their billing and invoicing department.
Direct Hire $55,000- $60,000 with excellent benefits and work environment
As a Quality Control Analyst II, you must be knowledgeable and capable as a researcher, analyst, and problem solver. You will work closely with Operations/Field on tickets they submit for administrative requests, individual pay requests, work with special projects, billing entries and account setups. In addition, this role will be responsible for weekly closeouts
REQUIREMENTS Quality Analyst II
Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
• High aptitude for creative problem solving
• Strong ability to work and think independently
• Highly detailed-oriented
• Strong analytical skills and understanding of complex contractual agreements
• Ability to analyze financial data and have above average mathematical proficiency
• Ability to multi-task on several active projects
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities
• High proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Advanced knowledge of Excel - preferred
• Proven experience in providing high levels of customer service to internal and external customers
• Strong organization, prioritization and follow through skills
Responsibilities Quality Analyst II
- Partner contract management
- Create/Modify business requirements for all partners in company ERP which impacts invoicing, pay, and financial reporting
- Enter billing codes, pricing, rebates, and pay/work functions in company ERP
- Create/Modify partner price sheets
- Assist in identifying issues with contractual terms before agreements are executed
- Ensure price changes are communicated to all relevant parties to provide visibility, transparency, and awareness
- Weekly close-out process o Inter-departmental liaison o Supporting operations in executing compliance requirements
- Maintaining and creating process documentation for cross training
- Researching and identifying process improvement opportunities
To apply for the Document Quality Analyst position, please submit your resume in response to this ad or fill out an application on our website, impactstaffing.com.
Impact Staffing is a local staffing and recruiting company with a team of recruiters ready to help you find work. We specialize in administrative, warehousing, and manufacturing jobs.
Impact Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity) national origin, disability, age (40 or older) or genetic information including family medical history.