Accounts Payable Receivable Clerk - Bilingual Preferred
Suwanee, GA 30024 US
Manufacturer in Suwanee has immediate need for an experienced Bilingual Accounts Payable / Receivable Professional
Will work a half day in the AP department and half days in AR
The position is long term temporary, with potential to move into another position when project is complete.
Job Duties Include:
- Matching, coding, and entering payable invoices.
- Review and reconcile open items.
- Research and resolve vendor inquiries and invoice discrepancies.
- Process applications for credit and determine creditworthiness of applicants.
- Prepare, post and record customer payments.
- Create reports and distribute to appropriate individuals and departments.
- Strong Accounts Payable Accounts Receivable experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong understanding of mathematical concepts
- Bilingual English/ Spanish preferred.
To apply for the AP / AR position, please submit your resume in response to this ad or fill out an application on our website, impactstaffing.com. Impact Staffing is a local staffing and recruiting company with a team of recruiters ready to help you find work. We specialize in administrative, warehousing, and manufacturing jobs.
Impact Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity) national origin, disability, age (40 or older) or genetic information including family medical history.